Check out our new mobile marketing site at MobileMarketingDenver.co
Affiliate Marketing Success
Free Affiliate Marketing Tools
One of the easiest and most popular ways to make money online is to promote affiliate products. There are many great affiliate programs to choose from, but one of the best is the ClickBank Affiliate program. ClickBank offers tens of thousands of digital products that you can promote and earn a commission. Some products will even pay as high as 75% commissions!
With so many different products to choose from it can be difficult to figure out which products are the best to promote to make money. The MarketPlace does provide a lot of different statistics that you can use to analyze your choices but many people still have a hard time finding the best options.
Here are a few suggestions for ClickBank success
- Whenever possible, look for products that will provide with recurring payments which is listed as “rebill” in the Marketplace
- Find products that offer good affiliate resources. Within the product description you will find a url to their affiliate page that may include banner ads, email swipes, keyword lists and even blog posts and social media posts. The best affiliate programs will teach you exactly how to sell their product, you just need to do the work.
- Optimize for product names. You can get a lot of free search engine traffic that is generated by other peoples promotion efforts.
- Promote products that are proven to convert, but don’t bother promoting the most popular products with SEO because the competition will be to high to expect results.
Free Affiliate Marketing Tools
The best way that I have found to search through the ClickBank MarketPlace to find high converting products that don’t already have a ton of competition is to use a free Firefox plugin called CBSurge. Once you install this plugin you can instantly see which products are worth your effort to promote, and which are too difficult. You can quickly scan the list of products and search for low hanging fruit. Once you have identified the easiest targets you can build a sniper site, build an authority site, write a blog post, create a YouTube video or just use social media marketing. The key to this strategy is to find quality products that are gaining popularity that haven’t been over promoted by other affiliate marketers. When you find these products and keywords you will discover that making money online is not that difficult.
7 Steps To Affilate Marketing Success
Free Affiliate Marketing Tools
- Download the free CBSurge plugin here.
- Open Firefox and visit the ClickBank MarketPlace.
- Start browsing products in categories that interest you.
- Look for the products that are highlighted in green and avoid those that show up as red.
- Click on the products that are highlighted in green and check them out. Does it look like a quality product? Does it look like something you would buy?
- When you find a product that gets a yes to both questions, buy the product and create an honest review and include your affiliate links. Post your review to a product name keyword optimized domain and create product name keyword optimized videos, product name keyword optimized articles and product name keyword optimized social media content
- Perform on page and off page SEO to your product name keyword optimized content to drive traffic and affiliate sales.
Is there a place on the Internet beyond Google? Facebook, having recently signed up their billionth user, is making a run at them, but Google is still numero uno for page visits around the globe. Google claims that if you add up all the services they provide (YouTube, Gmail, Google News, etc.) they have way more than a billion users. Of course, they still dominate search. In both in numbers and revenue, they win, and the numbers for each are increasing every day, week and year. So to forthrightly answer the question I posed in the first place, well, no. But is that the right question? A better question might be:
How do you compete?
Asking how many websites there are is like asking how many human beings there are. New websites are proliferating, and the big sites have time, resources and expertise on their side. So how do you compete? Think local.
There’s search, and then there is local search.
Most users know that if you type a town or neighborhood or even a zip code into a search for a type of business on a computer, or if you search on a smart phone, Google will take you to a Google Map (as long as you don’t have an iPhone 5) to show you what businesses are in your area. If you’re selling engagement rings in Peoria to someone who wants to look at and try on what they might buy, you don’t have to beat Tiffany’s, just the other local jewelers.
So how do you win in local search? A good first step is to claim all your business profiles on the web. There are many business directories – you must claim you’re your spot with the biggies, like Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and Angie’s List to get started. But the more you add and optimize, the higher your business will show. Add your business profile to as many local business directories as you can, like the Chamber of Commerce, Citysearch, ThinkLocal and Zipweb (I could go on and on) and Google will move you ever closer to that coveted “A” listing on the local search map. Start claiming your rightful place in local search results today.
Google is on a mission. They keep improving the formula they use to rank almost everything on the Internet. This is good news for true marketers like you. The better Google gets at weeding out the spambots and automarketers, the better their search results, and the easier it will be to find real people and real businesses like you and yours.
Author Rank is Coming!
Without getting too technical about it, Google is about to launch Author Rank, a new wrinkle in the super-secret, mega-powerful and ridiculously profitable PageRank algorithm for producing the search results we have all come to know and love/hate. AuthorRank will use Google Plus to help the girls and boys at the Googleplex attribute content to an author and rank it, based on a variety (they’ll never tell) of factors to rate both the content and the author. The better the content (clear, well-written, original) the better the ranking for both it and the author. The better the author (as represented by his or her Author Rank) the better the ranking for the content. Confused? Me too, but suffice it to say that Google will advance their long-term agenda of selflessly producing better search results and selfishly reaping greater search market share and profits. I’d count that as a win for all involved. Except Bing.
So if you are already writing content for your business’s website or blog, make sure you sign up for Google Plus today so Google can start compiling an Author Rank for you and your content. Remember, better search results means more clicks, more sales and bigger profits.