Business is not for the weak. Competition for customers is getting tougher every day and you need to do everything you can to keep your business in business. In this post, I will share with you a relatively new tool for enhancing your promotion and advertising strategy, the Quick Response or QR code.
QR codes are popping up everywhere!
QR codes are small square symbols that can be read by QR readers on mobile devices. QR codes can launch your website or contain text about your business. It provides INSTANT information about your service, product or special offer, so mobile users can immediately act on that information. Delayed gratification is no longer part of the marketing equation, for you or your customer.
Here are 4 ways you can use QR codes to boost your bottom line:
1. Social Platforms
– Social media is the powerful new venue businesses are exploring to attract new customers. QR codes can be attached to your website or social media profiles such as Facebook or Google Plus to directly communicate the information you want your customers to have.
2. Business Cards
– With a QR code on your business card, customers and prospects can easily go directly to your website or promotional offer.
3. Packaging Products
– You can use QR codes on product packaging to direct customers to online guides and presentations about your product. User manuals can also be distributed using QR codes, saving on printing costs and always having product information up to date.
4. Include on All Printed Advertisements
– QR codes are perfect for branding your business and smoothing the way to more customers and more informed prospects. If you use flyers, brochures, postcards or even billboards to promote sales, you know that there are limits to the information you can fit on those ads. QR codes enable your potential customers to get the additional information they need at the moment of decision, making it more likely they will follow through and make the purchase.
The possibilities are endless!